Thursday, February 3, 2011

When you wish upon a staaaaar!

Outside of buying clothes and books, I am not much of an Internet shopper. I really hate the not knowing and the shipping. I have had my share of Internet impulse buys. When Avery was born, I found this ridiculously cute monkey key chain that had an open face to put in a picture of your monkey. I obviously bought the $3.95 key chain that I paid $7 to ship. I realized how absurd that was and learned my lesson for quite some time. Then, I fell off the wagon this Christmas season. I impulse bought a set of whiskey stones for Eric. I thought they were cool. He was skeptical. He tried them. They sucked.

So imagine my disdain when I just continually window shop these little tidbits because I do not want to pay to ship them:


These are some sweet "work of art clips" from thelandofnod.com.
They come in multiple shapes, but I am a sucker for the flowers. So cute!

SMELLY MARKERS!! There is nothing wrong with these!!


Very kid-friendly jewelry making kit.  This is also from the landofnod.com.


EMPTY FRAME WALLPAPER!! This rocks my world. In less than a year, the girls will be sharing a room, which means, I will be repainting their room. I think it would be awesome if one of their walls was this. I would put it on the wall their bunk beds would be against so they could color whenever the inspiration hits them! I love this! (Eric would hate it. Muah ha ha!) One more little gem from landofnod.com.

I think these jumbo grip paintbrushes would be great for Kendall's little hands.

Anywho. I should probably be spending my time a little more wisely. Both girls are napping at the same time and that is rare! Here's to dreaming and wishing for a disposable income to waste on shipping costs!! 

P.S. Other than the three items from landofnod.com, the items are live links, so if you click on them, they will redirect you to the site for purchase if you are interested. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment