Monday, February 21, 2011

Chocolate Ice Cream

I feel like we may be at a turning point in Kendall's non-eating saga. All of a sudden, she is eating and eating...and eating. We had pizza for dinner last night, and Kendall ate more than one bite. It was amazing! Since we all ate like champs, I decided to have chocolate ice cream cones. Avery was on board immediately, obviously. Kendall usually just eats an empty come. It's bizarre but she has the most bland palette. I handed her an empty cone and she handed it back to me and pointed at the ice cream. I obliged. Here is was happened:


This isn't so bad, huh? See little girl, food tastes good.


You have a little something on your face, girlfriend.


Hi Avery! Chocolate ice cream cones are messy.


Yum.


"You want some, Mom?" She is good at sharing.



No comments:

Post a Comment