Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Destruction, Disrobing, Dancing, and Diggers


This are Kendall's feet. She is trying to enter her dollhouse. More specifically, she is trying to climb the stairs.


ATTACK OF THE GIANT BABY! Hide your plastic woman and children! She takes no prisoners! The destruction has already begun! Chairs are flipped, beds are strewn about, and the little sister doll has already been sacrificed. Giant Baby has no guilt about the pain and anguish she is inflicting. She has no remorse. She laughs, "MUAH HA HA!!"


Did you know that after a Giant Baby attacks a city or a random house, she disrobes and uses her jammies to cover the destruction? Me either, but that is the only explanation for the removal of clothing.


Giant Baby looks at the reporters with a cocky little smirk, just to rub it in that she is, in fact, removing her
p-jams.


Even after her destructiveness, Giant Baby sure does look cute.


SUCCESS! SWEET, SWEET SUCCESS! I know I always double fist-pump when I get my footie jammies off in one swift kick. Girlfriend should be proud. That takes skillz.


Giant Baby got this dress for Valentine's Day. It was sitting on the steps. She retrieved it and forced me to put it on her. Who says you can't wear a summer dress in the middle of winter? She twirled and did a victory dance for about five minutes straight.. Don't worry, I put socks on her. I'm not THAT bad of a mom.

I save that title for when I look away for two seconds and she falls head first off the side of the couch and her feet bounce off of the end table. Don't fret. She's OK. She bounced back pretty quick. The tears stopped once Avery hugged her. I guess in our house, a Mommy's hug starts to calm a crying baby, but a big sister's hug seals the deal. Tears were gone. Giggles returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment