Monday, February 21, 2011

Secrets

The movie Titanic was on last night. As the movie is starting, this is the conversation I had with Avery.

Avery: "Is this a kid movie?"

Me: "Well, not really, but you can watch it with us. There's nothing scary or naughty in it."

Avery: "What is it about?"

Me: "It's about how a boy and a girl meet on a big, fancy ship and they fall in love."

Avery: "Oh, like how I love Jaden." 

(Jaden is a boy in her class that she talks about ALL the time.)

Me: "Is Jaden your boyfriend?"

Avery: "NO! He is just my friend that I love. But I felled in love with him but I don't tell him. It's a secret. Don't tell him."

Me: "I won't tell him."

Avery: "You and Daddy felled in love just like the boy and girl on the movie."

Me: "Yup. But I told him. It's not a secret."

Avery: "I love Jaden in secret."

No comments:

Post a Comment