Friday, February 4, 2011

How we roll...

Just a few examples of the poor behavior we allow here and the lack of proper parenting:


You aren't suppose to let them put things over their faces? A giant hat on a little head sure makes for some cheap entertainment, though. At least I took the plastic bag away that she found earlier. That gets me some points, right?


Well, I guess this isn't so bad, except I have and will let her go in public like this. There are a lot of people in the D.C. (Dodge County, if you are out of the loop) that think this is unacceptable behavior from a
four-year-old. Those people suck. Pardon my French, but they do.


Avery's not strong enough to spin an office chair fast enough to cause damage or bodily harm, or so we thought. This was seconds before Kendall started to fall off. She was caught. Walked away without a scratch. She's a survivor.

Oh, and on top of all of this, we eat in our living room or while roaming around. We have Oreos and ice cream. Sometimes we eat chips for breakfast, donut holes for lunch, and cereal for dinner. I guess I never will win that Mother of the Year Award and I am totally cool with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment