Saturday, February 5, 2011

Squeezy Fruit

Ever see these before?


Me either. There are these two as well:


I came across these at Target yesterday. They are squeezable fruits for toddlers. They are about $1.50 a piece and are about the size of a toddler juice box. Not too big but each is a full serving of fruit and contain nothing but organic fruit. Sold. I got one of each.

Kendall doesn't eat. She eats, but not a lot. She's very picky. She likes cheese. She likes pretzels. She like crackers. She likes freeze dried fruits. That pretty much is the extent of her diet. She will eat A bite of other foods, but literally one single bite. Then she is done. I grasp at straws to find something else she will eat. I buy a lot of food that I think might entise her. I usually fail.  I am bound and determined to get this girl to eat. 

I grabbed one of each of these fruit things. We came home, and I put them away. While I was making dinner last night, she brought me one. I know she is only going to eat a bite of the brats we are having so I open it for her. She pounded it down. She brought me another one. She ate most of that. She brought me the last one. She alternated between the two flavors until they were both almost gone.

Who is this kid and what did you do with Kendall?!?!

I am not about to drive to Target just for more of these but I need to have more if Kendall's going to eat them. I went online today and found them in bulk.  They end up being about a quarter cheaper than at Target and the shipping was free. Order me up some of those, please!

We will be receiving our shipment of squeezy fruits in 3-5 business days. Let's just hope this wasn't a fluke and she will eat them. Otherwise we are going to need to find some recipes that call for pureed fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment