Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Truth

I am about to tell you a true story through pictures. It's a quick story. Everything happens very fast. It is very important for everyone to remember that this is, indeed, factual and happens on a daily basis. 


"Ugh. uh uh uh," grunts Kendall.
"Sorry Kendall, I am not going to open that for you," I say.


"UUUHH."
"If you can get it open, you can have the beads."

"UUUUHHH UHHHH UUUUUUUH!"
"Kendall, no. I am not opening it. The beads are too little for you."

Not liking the answers she has been given, she pushes it, and starts to cry.

Still angry, she starts to kick it, and continues to yell.

Apparently upset at the sight of the beads, she uses her head to lunge it forward onto the ottoman.

Not happy until she wins, she screams and tosses the beads onto the floor. She looks up at me, grunts, and gets down from the couch, defeated.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment