Monday, March 21, 2011

Photography by Avery

A few years ago, Avery got a Fisher-Price Kid Tough camera for Christmas. It has been about a year since it has been emptied. Today, I went up in Avery's room and saw a moment that needed to be captured on film and the only camera I had at my disposal was Avery's. I decided to empty it out and share her magnificient talent with the world. She really does have a good eye and takes a lot of candid and some abstract photos.


Self-portrait, silly faces, and Mommy pretending to sleep.


The first picture here is a pair of Napoleon Dynamite pajama pants I have. Uh, my lips hurt real bad.

Koda and Kendall are her favorite subjects.



 





Backyard fun in the summertime.


And these two were taken just yesterday. She is pretty good at the self-portrait.


These are from today. Avery and Kendall were all cuddled up in Avery's play tent. Kendall is mysteriously missing her shirt. They read books. There were no tears for about twenty minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment