Friday, March 11, 2011

Paranormal Nukey Activity

We have four nukeys. There are two purple and two pink. One of each lives in a basket in Kendall's room for naps and bedtimes. The other two are randomly floating around downstairs for any situation in which a nukey may be needed.

The other day, there was one purple and one pink nukey sitting next to a baby doll on the couch cushion. Kendall had some sort of disaster and needed one. She had the purple one as she was wandering around playing. This was at noon. I was between the kitchen and living room, as was Avery. At 12:20, Kendall did no have the purple nukey in her mouth. I made the comment, "Hey little lady, how do you lose a nukey in twenty minutes?" There were only a handful of toys on the floor at that point and the nukey was no where to be found.

I went upstairs to get some clothes to wash. When I picked up a small pile to put in a basket, a purple nukey fell to the floor. Immediately, I was perplexed. I walked into Kendall's room. Two nukeys were in the basket, as I suspected they would be. I went downstairs. One pink nukey still remained on the couch.

How in the world did that nukey get upstairs? Kendall does not ever walk up the steps without 'asking' first. So, did she decided to quick sneak up there, spit her nukey in that exact spot, and then sneak back down with out Avery or me ever knowing? Well, Kendall can't sneak at anything. It takes her a solid three minutes to climb the stairs. She's new at it. She takes her time. Coming down is a whole ordeal in itself. It probably takes the same amount of time, maybe even longer for her to climb down. She is still pretty timid at repelling.

So, I ask again. How in the world did it get there, huh?! HUH?! Remember when the toy piano was playing all by itself in the middle of the night? Well, I do. Call me crazy, but something is happening here. I just hope whatever this being is that has joined our house picks up after itself. Or maybe it could put the clean clothes away for me...I'm just saying. I don't ask for much from the spirits occupying my home. Only that they are nice and don't scare me and maybe to help out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment