Thursday, March 24, 2011

Earning Her Keep


This is Avery vacuuming. Girlfriends gotta do something to earn her keep around here. Really, though. She volunteered. She always volunteers to vacuum. Then after two or three pushes, she turns it off and moans, "Ugh, this is really heavy. I can't do it anymore." I reply with, "Yeah, it is. Good thing I am so strong, otherwise how would the whole living room get vacuumed?"

P.S. Like our T.V. stand? Classy, huh? It's bedroom furniture, from my room growing up. Why haven't we ever bought a new and real T.V. stand? I don't know. I have no answer for you.

P.S.S. Notice Avery's outfit? Kendall picked it out, I guess. There were black, hot pink, and light pink tights under that skirt. It was actually really cute. They did a good job.

P.S.S.S I took this picture with my phone. I apologize for the blurriness.

1 comment:

  1. you're supposed to add more P's when you're adding post-scripts...not S's...

    just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete