Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Fun Way to Waste Time

I discovered this website today:  http://www.perpetualkid.com/

I am in love. It is so much fun!

I want this:

SANDWICH LUNCHBOX

Yeah, that's a lunch box that looks like a sandwich. That is all sorts of awesome.

TOAST STRIPS STAMPER

This cool little stamp cuts your toast into strips. I know, a knife would do the same thing but who doesn't love a little gadget to do the work for you?!?

ICE PRINCESS ICE CUBE TRAY

Avery would love these! Magic wand ice cubes? Yes, please!

UNZIPPED GLASS BAG

I am absolutely in love with this bowl that looks like an unzipped baggie.

MY BUTTERFLY - PINK MORPHO

A butterfly that flutters in a jar. This website amazes me.

LEGO LED LANTERN

Here's a Lego man lantern. This would be so fun to have in the backyard when we have campfires in the summer.

COMIC PHOTO FRAME

This would be fun to do for a little kid's bedroom with pictures from a special trip or a fun day. It would also be inexpensive to recreate yourself. Most craft stores sell thought bubble stickers and a multi-squared frame can be bought anywhere. Oh, how the ideas are already brewing. I can't wait to try this!

MAD COW MINI MILK BOTTLE DRINKING GLASSES

These little milk jugs glasses are just adorable.

NINJABREAD MEN COOKIE CUTTERS

There are no words for these cookie cutters.

These are just a few of the many amazingly awesome goodies this website has to offer.
I will quit now. You can browse yourself. Sorry to give you another way to waste your time!


No comments:

Post a Comment