Monday, April 11, 2011

The Weekend


Apparently she liked what was on that plate so much, she felt the urge to lick it.


The beginnings of fajitas. Fajitas! There is an episode of Friends involving fajitas. And Ross. And a little dance and finger snap anytime he says fajitas. Ah. Friends.


Hi kitty Avery.


Saturday I was got to spend the afternoon alone. All by myself, I was. I went shopping, obviously. I puttered around for three hours. It was splendid. I spent a solid half hour in a kitchen supply store. I got a mini donut pan. It is awesome. I have big plans for it. Big, big plans. We are going to test it out today.

I also picked up this shirt for Eric. He was with a group of his buddies for the afternoon and evening, so I sent him a picture asking him if he wanted it. He did because it is a pretty sweet shirt. A few hours later I get a picture text of one of his friends wearing the same exact shirt! Low and behold, he had been wearing it all day under a different shirt.

My mission for the day was to find a purple tank top. Just a plain ole every day tank top for Avery. She has a pair of leggings that are stripped and she would like a purple tank top for with them. I could not find a purple tank top to save my life. The search continues!


Yesterday was almost 80 degrees. It was fantastic. We all sported flip flops and shorty pants.


A itty bitty puddle at the bottom of the driveway provided much entertainment.


Little baby feet in flip flops. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

Except, she's not so much a baby anymore. She's almost 2. Well, not almost. There are still four months until that happens. I try not to think about it.


Splash splash!


Those cute little baby feet in flip flops turned into dirty muddy toes after a few hours of barefoot fun.


Hollywooooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment