Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Super Cool Etsy Find

Have you ever heard of etsy.com? If you haven't ever checked it out, you must. If you have, you fully understand the awesomeness that is contained in that website. A few weeks ago, I came across an amazing discovery in a shop called Emmie's Designs. I immediately ordered them and couldn't wait to give them to my girls.


Cool, huh? Just kidding! These are the just the backs. They are pretty though, aren't they?


TA DA!!! Here they are. They are called I-Spy bags. They are little sacks of rice that hold many surprises.


Mixed in with the rice are a 18 trinkets.


Connected to the bag is a list of and a picture of all the objects contained inside the bag.

Sorry the pics are blurry. I am not a very good photographer. I lack skillz.

But anyway. Aren't those sweet?! Avery loves the I-Spy books so I knew she would think an interactive version of the same game would be super cool. I have decided that our I-Spy bags were going to be car toys. This has proved to be a wise decision. On our journeys, I hear, "I found the heart!" and "I found the puzzle piece!"

If you are interested in getting some I-Spy bags of your own or checking out the rest of her shop, go to http://www.emmiesdesigns.etsy.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment