Thursday, May 12, 2011

Just Another Day at the Office


Our very first piggy tails!! I was excited. She was not. The tears were not from the piggy tails though. They were because she really wanted to go for a walk, which we were totally going to do. She just wanted it to happen immediately, like before I even had the garage doors open and her bike out. I was just moving too slow. So since she was already mad, I figured I had the perfect opportunity to get her to sit down so I could take her picture with her cute new 'do. We promptly went on a walk after this. We saw a bunny. She didn't care so much because there were big "crucks." In Kendall language, that is truck. She's obsessed. She doesn't discriminate either. She loves semi trucks, dump trucks, tanker trucks, cement trucks, and just your run of the mill pickup truck.


These beautiful tulips grew next to our house. Homegirl carried that vase around for a long time. She was pretty stoked we had such beautiful flowers growing at our house.


And then we went in the sandbox. It was wet. So we were getting all covered in sand. So I thought to myself, "Why don't we get down the little pool and put a bucket of hot water from the tub in it to clean ourselves off with?!?" Well, as soon as that water got in that tub, butts were down on the ground and the splashing started. It was fun. I mean, what isn't fun about swimming in May on a random Tuesday in your clothes when it's 80 degrees out? Not too much, I'd say.


There they are again. Gorgeous. Alright. Nice chatting with you folks, but I have a chocolate cake in my kitchen calling my name. And it's nap time. So I don't have to share! MUAH HA HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment