Monday, May 16, 2011

A Needle in a Haystack? Nah, I'll Take a Fork.


Doesn't that look good? Well, trust me when I say it is. There are many different variations of Haystacks but the basic concept is the same: deliciousness piled on top of Frito's chips and topped with whatever your little heart desires. This is a super fast, super easy, super cheap, super yummy meal that I thought I'd share with you. The recipe comes from Eric's mom who got it from her sister and brother-in-law.

Haystacks

1 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 can cream of onion soup
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can refried beans
1/2 cup water

Brown the beef and drain. Add the remaining ingredients, stir, and heat through.

Serve over a bed of Frito's chips. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese, onions, sour cream, or whateva you want! And if your kids are anything like my kids, make sure you have enough black olives!

No comments:

Post a Comment