Thursday, May 26, 2011

Magical Musings from Kendall


Today has been a bad day. It started off on the wrong foot, continued to waiver, and finally went all the way down hill. Nothing serious. Just a day where it all, every single thing, piled up. BUT. But, I did catch this awesome video during a lull in bad-dayness.

After I had my first daughter, I would ask other parents when their kids started saying "I love you." The census was about three. Well, that was not going to work for me. I need it earlier than that. Avery said it shortly after turning one and a half. She was pretty speedy with the vocab. She has the gift of gab. I wonder where she gets that from?!?! Well, Kendall is about three months shy of turning two. She has been saying it for a few weeks now, but I am really the only person who can understand it. But to me, that was waaaay good enough. Today, though, today she decided to say it and say it amazingly well. So, I grabbed the video camera and repeated it...one million times! My favorite is when she whispers it. I taught her that. Yeah, that's right. I did. I am patting myself on the back right now.

So, anyway. When or if you have a bad day, just listen to the musings of a cute little girl and your smile shall return. It's magic like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment