Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winning Ryan


A few weeks ago, I got into a giant debate with my dear, dear friend Kara about who would get Ryan Gosling if we ever met him. I won, obviously. Well, not really "obviously" because she had some valid reasons to win, but I trumped her because I remembered he was on Kid's Incorporated and she did not. She got bucky and was all like, "Well, this is all hypothetical anyway. It is not like we are actually going to ever meet him or have a chance." That right that secured my win. There is a chance. There is ALWAYS a chance. I mean, I could probably 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon his ass and find him. And then get past his security. And past the throngs of younger, hotter, and bustier girls. And then, if I could even muster up the courage to speak, I could  TOTALLY have a chance. Basically, we could even be so bold as to say that Ryan Gosling and I are dating. That is how much of a chance there is.

So, Ryan, to answer your question, there is literally no silly face you could make that would make not want to make out with you. Ever. None. You so fine.

There was really no point to this. I just wanted to post another picture of Ryan Gosling and talk about him a little bit.

Good day. Cheerio. Adios.

Picture courtesy of:
http://fuckyeahryangosling.tumblr.com/

(sorry for the fulgarity...but that is what it is called. and it is a glorious site!)


3 comments:

  1. Yea, you only trumped me because you remember him from Kids Inc? Bitch, please. I want to have a competition to see who could get him first. If that means flying out to Hollywood and stalking him Jack McFarland/Kevin Bacon style, I will do it.

    ReplyDelete