Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend Inspirations: Borrowing Ideas from the Internets


This is happening to Kendall's dresser this weekend. I am making some minor adjustments, but the basic concept is there.



Leftover drawers from dresser project? Why yes, yes I do have some. Looks like she will have some under the bed storage!



Well, why not? Avery has suggested we use her foot and Kendall's hands. This is hilarious, if you ask me. And it makes me hungry for seafood.



Snacks are always needed for the little ladies when we go for a boat ride. Looks like this is what we are taking this time.



For real? Hearts in cupcakes? Seems tricky, doesn't it? Well, after you read the instructions, you will discover that it appears to be a simple process. Avery is beyond giddy for these little treats. I think I will need her little hands to help with the technicalities of this nugget of goodness.


So, there's what I found around the Internets this past week. Oh, the Internets: a glorious expanse of creative influence. What would we do without it?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment