Monday, January 31, 2011

Bloggy blog blog

Because I am sure my friend Kara is sick of me bothering her on her facebook chat with the doings of our days, we collaborated on the idea of a blog....then after thinking that no one in their right mind would read it I remembered the Grandma's would!! So we have Kara and the girl's Grandma's! We are set.

Our days here, though simple, are rather entertaining. So here I will share the anecdotes of the day, our projects, recipes we sometimes succeed at, and any other adventures we may have. With our cast of characters, there is never a dull moment.

Kendall started on a new adventure today: the ability to remove clothing....in her bed, instead of napping. Not too exciting, as long as she continues to have problems removing her pants and she doesn't have you-know-what in her diaper.

Stay tuned, folks. There's a blizzard coming...DRAMATIC BLIZZARD MAYHEM OF '11!! Projects are planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment